Sunday, December 28, 2008

Challenges / Utmaningar

Happy Hollidays wherever you are!

We have survived Christmas :)
My generous Swedish maternity leave has come to its end. I will start working on 12th of January. That might mean less time for beading. Or, it might also mean as much time for beading as before, but less time for sleep ;) Will see, will see.

Now, to the challenges. I have become a member of Etsy BeadWeavers (EBW) Team, and would love to participate in their monthly challenges. Here you can read more about the EBW December challenge. January topick is Tropical Holliday... So far I've got nothing besides aloha and orchids on my mind.

As a member of PärlPlatsen, I have two more challenges due in January: Africa and beach. It seems that peopleare gitting tired of winter here ;)
I've made some research on African art and bought couple of gorgeous handmade brass beads from Burkina-Faso i Stockholm yesterday. It will be a necklace, I think.
As to the beach-theme, I think it will be a bracelet with amber. More I dare not say, I had some ideas that did not work.

However, my biggest challenge this moth will be finding time to bead for those challenges ;)

Stay tuned!

P.S. Spell-check is out of function. Sorry about that ;)

2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Welcome to the Etsy Beadweavers group, Olga. Please don't forget to let us know in the forum and the group when you write in your blog. We would love to be able to know what you have to say.

Foxan said...

Ok I will do that, thanks for the advice Marilyn!
It will take me a while to figure out how the team works :)
And to incorporate those Etsy-mini and shop-link scripts into the blog... Do you have any idea where one can buy some extra time? Cheap? ;)