Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wow, I'm a Superior Scribbler!

It is all Kerrie Slade's fault, folks! ;)
She has nominated Marsha of Haute Ice Beadworks for the Superior Scribbler award, and Marsha has kindly passed it over to me. Oah well! I do humbly accept. ;)

Do not consider myself one of the top scribblers, though. Ok, I love scribbling, but never have time to do it. Perhaps, it is for the best of mankind anyhow.

Now I have to pick five worthy recipients. Well, after some thinking, they are:

Sig "Beadedbear" - Beadedbears Nonsence and Complete Waste of Time (Man, she knows how to scribble! Love that blog!)
Smadar Grossman - Smadar's Treasure
Zoya Gutina - Gem and Beaded Jewelry
Patricia Vener - Vener Art Beadblog
Cindy Caraway -Artful living on the bluff

Being a Superior Scribbler is really a bit like being a member of Etsy Beadweavers - tonns of honor and quite a bit of work. ;) Here are the rules:

* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 bloggy friends.

* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.

* Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog and link to this post which explains the award.

*Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List - that way, we'll be able to keep up to date on everyone who receives the award.

* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I am washing my hands. Now it is your turn!

1 comment:

Marsha Wiest-Hines said...

Thanks for playing Olga, and great picks. It was really hard for me to choose just 5!