Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My preciousssssssssssss!

The most important part of this story, The Beginning, you can read in Rachele's blog.

I really liked the idea of swapping original beadwork. Rachele is a very talented beader, and I really enjoy competing against her in couple of latest EBW challenges ;)

This is the original picture of the Forest Path, the bracelet that I made for her, based on the "vibes" I got from talking to Rachele online. The stone in the middle is pyrite, which has told me that it prefers company of greens and bronzes.



And this is the fabulous bracelet that I have got back! I totally love it! Rachele not just made the embroidery, she has also made those stunning cabs by herself! The bracelet is just screaming "Rachele's Originals" all over it. I have had it on me every day since I've got it. THANK YOU, DEAR! That was such a lovely New Year present!


Well, there is another New Year present I've got! This time, it is from Holland, from Madame GreenEnvyDesign Esther Nejman herself!

I went to Utrecht in Holland for couple of days in November to talk work and molds with the local professionals. Since you can reach any part of Holland by train (and because everybody knows by now that Essie is my Karma Twin), we just had to meet! And we did. And we had fun. And we were drinking wine and talking beading. I made a pendant to Essie, which I have had no time to photograph. Essie, if you read this, would you be so kind to take a picture of it? Thanks a million, mate!

Essie has made a necklace for me that she has forgotten at home on the day we were supposed to meet. No worries, European mail service came to rescue and I got it! It is fabulous! I love those colors and the design is amazing!


Just look at this central piece, how cool is that?!


Essie, Rachele, THANK YOU GUYS!
I am very glad and honored to have a piece of/by you!

BIG HUG!

4 comments:

Rachele said...

I'm so happy that you liked it Olga, It was truly a pleasure making it for you! You are a wonderful artist and person and I wish you all the best in everything.

Trinity Designer Jewellery said...

Congrats to both of you!! Both bracelets are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. You are amazing artists and awesome friends. I respect and admire you both. XX

Marsha Wiest-Hines said...

Absolutely Awesome!!!

Sh Terate Pandu Bogor said...

Hi great readingg your blog