Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dreams of Pandora series

And here comes another finished UFO!

Have you seen Avatar the movie? If not - you should. Even if you are not into sci-fi, just go for the colors. It is such a treat for the eyes! Even if the scope is slightly primitive, the movie was spectacular. I mean SPECTACULAR. Be sure, it will be an endless source for your inspiration.

Honestly, I'v made drawings for this one even prior to the movie. But I just did not have inspiration to finish this piece. After seing the Avatar, I got a kick in my back.

I called this one Ancient Ritual. Still not sure if it should be fringed or not... Do not think so, actually.


Yes, one more thing... Guys making jewelry for sci-fi movies, I do envy you big time!

8 comments:

Asia said...

It's beautiful!!!!
Great job, really..

Cindy Caraway said...

This is fantastic! I really can see the Avatar inspiration here! Out of this world... literally! :)

Juli Cannon said...

I agree on the no fringe call. This is stunning!

Foxan said...

Thank you very much!
Glad you liked it!

Silver Surfer said...

I do envy you your imagination..

mariam said...

beautiful!!


http://littlevoguette.blogspot.com/
im new!

PUREZA said...

Wauuuuuuu cuanto trabajo!!!!!!Es una autentica joya

Monica said...

meraviglioso!!! Complimenti sono senza parole!!!