Thursday, December 1, 2011

Brooches

Hi!

See, so far - so good, I am almost at the old speed of one post a week ;)
Wanted to show you some pics of the brooches I've made this summer for my beading class.

I get quite frequently asked if I make any brooches. And the honest answer is "yes, if you ask me to". I just almost never use them myself. But yes, I do make brooches and enjoy making them as well.

I thought I'd make a mini-collection, with one brooch for each Zodiak sign. Here are the first three, the rest is still on the paper :)

Black Lotus - Scorpio:
Martian - Aries:

Dreamy Cluster - Pisces:

Tutorials for Aries and Scorpio are available in Swedish (so far) via Beadmonsters.se. The English versions will appear in my Etsy store after the Christmas.

So long!

9 comments:

unikatart.eu said...

Sliczne!!! :))))

Tanya said...

Those are gorgeous. I love the black lotus. I see so many possibilities with those designs and can't wait to see the rest.

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Rose Clearfield said...

What a fun project! I look forward to seeing the rest of the collection.

KJ said...

They are all wonderful. I can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Lovely clusters of pearls....

Where do you source your pin backs? I'm having trouble finding them either locally or online.

Lynn/BeadEnCounter

Foxan said...

Thank you guys!
Lynn, I bought those from FiremountainGems.
Hugs!

ewuva said...

Jej...piękne!!!
Pozdrawiam;)
http://ewuva.blogspot.com/

Böbe Ikotics said...

Excellent! Wonderful!SUPER!!!